Today was a good day, as opposed to Monday.
I made saw dust and cut some ornaments, added to the nativity scene and did some names too. These are not finished so no pics of them yet. It seems I will be doing a lot of cutting and then finishing later.
I find that I have to have a firm grip on whatever I am sanding on that sander. If I have too loose of a grip, wow does it go flying across the garage. An angel got broken that way the other day. (Insert joke about angel flying across the garage here!) An ornament got thrown today, no damage, just had to figure out how to hold on better.
No one is guessing in the comments about how I got the ornaments that way or how the tulips are used. So I guess I will tell you, uhm…after awhile, maybe.